Linggo, Marso 26, 2017

Does true love really exist?

 " God is everything - love means everything. Therefore, God is love. "
     I really do wonder how it feels to love and to be love back. How it feels to receive flowers (especially my favorite flower) from him? How it feels to hold hands with him? How it feels to have a candle lighting dinner with him? How it feels to celebrate monthsary and anniversary with him? Does it feel like heaven? Is it ecstasy, happiness or contentment?
     Honestly speaking, I feel envy (maybe? I can't find a proper word to describe it) to those girls who have suitors. They have someone who could bring their bags. Someone who could open the door for them. Someone who could
prove to them that CHIVALRY is not dead.
      I'm a hopeless romantic person(very!!). I often imagine myself together with MY FOREVER. I also imagine myself with all the scenes in the books I've read. I really do believe in it.
     From DongYan, Iya and Drew, and other couples who got married despite of different struggles.
     I believe that if God is on the center of your relationship, IT WILL SURELY LAST. And that's the time where you could say TRUE LOVE DO EXIST.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento