Linggo, Marso 26, 2017

Imagine You and Me; Imagine US

It would be such a great feeling to fall in love and to be loved back by that someone. A feeling of  cloud nine , right? Whoa, right? Woah! Its a great feeling that you can not explain. An immeasurable feeling that no one could explain the specific meaning.
     Imagine you and me, a love story that is untold. Imagine you caressing my hair while I'm lying on your lap. Imagine me cooking something special for you after taking our nap. Imagine how meaningful our stares to each other. Stares that means a lot. Stares that brings us back together. Imagine how our love becomes stronger each day. Imagine my life and your life as one to form the best love story any author could write. Imagine you giving me gifts and flowers. Imagine you and me going out on dates and watching movie that describes fate. Imagine us, as we cuddle like there's no tomorrow. Imagine your life with me. Creating family, creating good relationship with each other and making God as the center of our relationship. Imagine our children and grandchildren asking how our story goes. As all the usual genre of the story goes I hope ours is not   FICTIONAL .
      I hope ours will be as stonger as the storm. As solid as the great wall of china. Our relationship is as deep as the Pacific Ocean. As transparent as the glass that you will say everything to me. NO LIES. Any of lies can even   WHITE LIES.  How I wish this is true. Imagining our future ahead is so surreal. Woah! Destiny please be good to us.
     Imagine you and me grow old together.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento